Wilmington, Delaware, October 26, 2010 – The 84th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will kick off the holidays
in New York City on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 9am. From giant balloons, one-of-a-kind floats, America’s
best marching bands to cheering clowns and a host of celebrities to boot, the festivities at the
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will create memories that will last long after the final float passes. The Parade
is best seen from the sidewalk or by staying at a hotel along its route, but you should secure a good spot early.
Why not book a hotel room with a view of the Parade? To help celebrate the festivities of the Macy's Thanksgiving
Day Parade 2010, HotelsCombined.com compiled the Top 10 Hotels along
the parade route.
- Marriott Hotel Marquis New York City - Take advantage of the spectacular views of Times Square and the New York City skyline at this
hotel in Midtown Manhattan positioned on 1535 Broadway. The Marriott Hotel Marquis is currently offering
a “Thanksgiving Parade Package” for four which includes a special buffet breakfast before being escorted
to the Minskoff Theater for unparalleled views as the Parade sweeps down 7th Avenue.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York City - Situated on 80 Columbus Circle at 60th Street, enjoy the Parade from the Mandarin Oriental
Hotel, New York’s bird’s eye perch 280 feet above the city. The Mandarin Oriental Hotel is currently
offering a “I Love a Parade Package” which includes accommodation, a signature Thanksgiving-themed
welcome amenity and exclusive access to the 6,000 square foot Mandarin Ballroom, featuring panoramic
views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline to watch the Parade.
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City - Located on 1568 Broadway, catch an aerial view of the Parade
from your suite before they march down 7th Avenue. The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is
currently offering a “Thanksgiving Parade View Package 2010” which includes an overnight stay in a
parade view suite plus full breakfast for up to four people, parking for one car per day, welcome
amenity upon arrival and 15% discount off of the hotel’s Thanksgiving buffet on Thanksgiving Day.
- Wellington Hotel New York City - The Wellington Hotel is based on the Parade route at 871 7th Avenue at 55th Street. The Wellington Hotel
is currently offering a “Thanksgiving Package” including accommodation, full American breakfast and shopping
and sightseeing discounts.
- Renaissance Hotel Times Square New York City – Situated
at Two Times Squares 714 7th Avenue at West 48th Street, the Renaissance Hotel Times Square has always
been popular hotel for parade watchers and remains unaffected by the 2009 parade route change, as the
Parade only moved to the other side of the building.
- Trump International Hotel New York City – The Trump International Hotel on One Central Park West is a prime location with the Parade
passing by the hotel. There is also a Parade party in front of the hotel’s five star restaurant,
- Park Central Hotel New York City – The Parade will pass directly in front of the Park Central Hotel on 870 7th Avenue, allowing guests
to view the festivities from the comfort of their hotel rooms. The hotel offers partial views, single
parade views and multiple parade views.
- The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel New York City – Located on the bustling west side of Midtown at 790 7th Avenue
at 51st Street, The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel—formerly Sheraton Manhattan at Times Square—is
an ideal base with a view of the parade.
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City – Situated
on 152 West at 51st Street, guests can appreciate the views in the city as the Parade passes by on
- The Bryant Park Hotel New York City – Located on 40 West at 40th Street, The Bryant Park Hotel faces Bryant Park with a view of 6th
Avenue in New York City. This luxurious hotel offers fifty rooms that have a view of the Parade as
well as several lofts. Important note, The Bryant Park Hotel does not cater for children.
Request Data & Commentary
HotelsCombined.com spokespeople are available as a media resource for expert quotes and hotel
industry trend watching. In addition, customized statistical reports about worldwide booking and
rate trends can be prepared quickly upon request.
HotelsCombined.com is the world’s leading hotel price comparison search engine. The site streamlines
more than 2,500,000 real-time domestic and international hotel deals simultaneously, aggregating prices
from online travel agents and hotel chains, including Hotels.com, Expedia.com, Travelocity.com,
Booking.com, HotelClub.com, Travelocity.com, Accor Hotels, Hilton, Choice Hotels, Best Western and
Intercontinental Hotel Group. With no mark-up fees or additional booking fees, HotelsCombined.com offers
travelers a completely free and invaluable tool for finding unbeatable hotel deals.
Phone: +61 2 8011 4192
Mobile: +61 403 561 344
HotelsCombinedTM in the News
you a darned good search”
“great website to help you
save some cash”